Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Delete an Extended Schema

Former Community Member

Hi,

How can we delete an extended schema in Adobe Campaign.

For example, I extended the nms:Recipient schema in my own namespace and added a custom attribute to it. Now I don't need the custom attribute. How can I delete it?

Thanks,

Sadaf

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello sadafali

Incase you do not require the extended schema , Simply right click on the schema and click on delete. Below is the screenshot for the same

1526550_pastedImage_0.png

I Hope this helps !!!

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello sadafali

Incase you do not require the extended schema , Simply right click on the schema and click on delete. Below is the screenshot for the same

1526550_pastedImage_0.png

I Hope this helps !!!

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

Former Community Member

Thanks for your response Ananya.

The extended schema has a new attribute so will just deleting it not affect the nms:Recipient schema?

Also, after deleting it do I need to update the database structure? Or just deleting it would be fine?

Regards,

Sadaf

Employee

Hi sadafali

If you are deleting the extended schema only then it would not change anything on the original schema. Post deleting the extended one if you will review the structure of nms:recipient then you will no longer see the filed which was mentioned in extended one. Updating the database structure would not be required.

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

Employee

Deleting should be fine.

You can check after that if any pending updates are there