Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Any super users or experts available

Level 2

Hello, 

i'm completely stuck with the system, we have an account which was setup by HQ and training (i assume) given to staff their, he then left and i don't think the knowledge of the system was passed on. I'm having issues with importing profiles via a workflow. The workflow was setup and we were told, just add the new .csv file and run the workflow however we get an error and even created a "simple" workflow produces errors with a code which requires some expert knowledge to decipher. 

Any help would be great, can pay in loo roll or hand sanitiser.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Can you provide some more details like error from the workflow logs?

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Can you provide some more details like error from the workflow logs?

Level 2

I get various errors and this is the latest: WKF-560029 The document types of inbound events ('' and 'head:profile') are incompatible (step 'Update data 2'). Unable to perform the operation. Seems like such a convoluted system, something which on other systems i've used in the past is a simple import, with a response from the system to say data matches or doesn't then append to add new profiles.

Another error: PGS-220000

Level 2
PGS-220000 PostgreSQL error: ERROR: COPY from stdin failed: BAS-010006 Unknown error; rc=-57 CONTEXT: COPY wkf14221841_52, line 1

Level 2
BAS-010014 Cannot open file '/home/neolane/nl7/var/kaercher_mkt_prod1/upload/542dfa615d4c8aef86b3c5267418389e4fac306fc0d738d428fb1ffbaab37b8d.csv' with read access (errno=2, No such file or directory)

WKF-560029 The document types of inbound events ('' and 'head:profile') are incompatible (step 'Update data 2') - Here the inbound dimension and the dimension selected in properties(profile) are not matching. I think it is better to check with Adobe campaign support to review the configurations. Without seeing how the workflow was setup, it is not so easy to provide what could have caused this. Support team would help you fix this easily.

Thanks!

Employee Advisor

Hi David,

regarding "WKF-560029 The document types of inbound events ('' and 'head:profile') are incompatible (step 'Update data 2')"

Which reconciliation method did you choose in the "Update data" activity?

From the error I guess "Directly using the target dimension" though that would not work if connected to the Load File activity. Instead you would need to use "reconciliation criteria" and define valid lookup keys here.

regarding the error "BAS-010014 Cannot open file":

I would assume that in the Load File activity, the option "Delete file after import is checked".

If so, you can execute the workflow once and then the file is deleted so it would fail if re-executed without uploading a new file.

So you have to remove the checkbox and upload the file again

Administrator
@David_Chick I request you to kindly try this solution and get back to us if you face any further challenges.

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 2
Thanks, tried this. Gets to the next step but then surprise surprise it fails.

Level 2
Also delete after import would suggest the data had been imported but since it fails then it should be in there still. @sukrity_Wadha this seems like a bug that needs fixing or not ticked by default.?

Community Advisor

For the reconciliation error, you need to use reconciliation keys instead of targeting dimension.

The error on the file deletion: it's deleted the file from the sftp or s3 once it's picked. it's not deleting the file after the import is completed.

You need someone to dive in the tool and fix your issues.

Thanks

David

David Kangni