Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

2 x systems/third parties connecting to ACS through Adobe IO

Level 5

Hi there,

I have a use case where 2 different systems (each managed by a different agency) needs to use Adobe Campaign Standards API (for transactional messaging).

Can someone advise the best way to set-up:

Create 1 integration in the Adobe IO console to ACS and install a public key for each of the 2 systems within that integration.

OR

Create 2 integrations (one per system) and install 1 public key in each integration.

Are both acceptable ways? Are there any benefits of one over another?

Thanks

David

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Both are acceptable and will work.

The main difference will be at debug or reporting perspective.

- one integration: you have to figure which key is causing the issue and you will have total number of call of the two agencies

- two integration: you will know exactly which integration is having an issue and number of calls per agency.

Thanks

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Both are acceptable and will work.

The main difference will be at debug or reporting perspective.

- one integration: you have to figure which key is causing the issue and you will have total number of call of the two agencies

- two integration: you will know exactly which integration is having an issue and number of calls per agency.

Thanks

David

David Kangni

Level 5
Thanks both, very helpful. I appreciate you taking the time

Employee Advisor

also when using 2 different accounts, inside ACS you will see in the "Last Modified by" / "Created by" which source system did the changes which might be good for troubleshooting