Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Need details on nms:interaction schema

Level 7

Hello Folks,

Can someone please help in providing details on OOTB "nms:interaction" schema. I checked this Interaction Module of campaign classic data model, however, I couldn't find any details on same

I am trying to understand below:

• What data does this schema stores?
  • When do this schema comes into picture, in terms of usage? Is it during API calls?
  • Significance of this schema?

I checked in ACC Console, however I am getting an "No PK" error when I tried to access data (or) perform query operation. Is this a platform issue?

Sri_Bhargav_94_0-1621863918469.png

Please let me know if anyone has details around it

Regards,

Sri Bhargav

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

In short: offers can be set up to be delivered not only via deliveries but from external webb sources (via API-calls) as well. When the user is given an offer it is referred to as a "proposition". When the user acts on the proposition it is store in interactions table.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

In short: offers can be set up to be delivered not only via deliveries but from external webb sources (via API-calls) as well. When the user is given an offer it is referred to as a "proposition". When the user acts on the proposition it is store in interactions table.

Level 7

Thanks @RBE_jonas for your response. So let me understand this way, This particular schema will get populated with data only when the offer is proposed to an user via Interaction API and user acts on it (example: proposition status changes to Presented / Accepted) based on user action like Open / Click ?

Level 3
You can see more in nms:propositionRcp. As to what gets set when my memory is a little blurred, but you have a way forward to set up an offer and test.

Level 7

I did try out from a SOAPUI , made a request and got proposition as response. I could see only nms:propositionRcp getting populated. No changes in  Interaction Schema.

Is it while a request is made to offer API ? or after proposition is returned as response ? or user took actions on it. If it is only after user took action, then I need to try email delivery. So far haven't triggered any email delivery (to act on email like opening / clicking offer).

Level 3
I do not remember using interaction via API but that is the outcome I would suspect. Interaction is only populated when and offer has been delivered as a proposition and acted upon.