Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Transactional Messages (ACC) - Batch processing

Level 3

All, 

I have thousands of records in a 'Pending' state (they will eventually fail) due to a bad image path. I've since corrected the issue so new submissions should process. 

What I need to know, for the records that are 'Pending' - how can I get them to send through the new template? Is there a workflow or SOAPUI work-around where I can gather all the records, along with their CTX, and send them through? 

Please advise. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Montez,

There isn't anything that you could do personally unless you have direct access to the RT. In this case I would recommend opening up a Support ticket so we can take a look. We can try and export the stuck deliveries and provide you with the CTX but the tricky part is going to be how to reprocess/trigger these emails. It may require some custom javascript in order to make some bulk trigger requests against some recipient identifier.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Montez,

Once a delivery is compiled it cannot be recompiled against a different template. In this case the compiled deliveries that are stuck in pending should simply be stopped and deleted and new deliveries should be created to resend to the originally intended target.

Regards,

Craig

Level 3

@craig

I understand this for normal batch messaging. But, for Transactional messaging is there a way to pull the data from the RT, with the CTX, and then send it through a workflow delivery? 

Administrator
Hi @Craig_Thonis, Can you please help @montezh2001 further with this query? Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Montez,

There isn't anything that you could do personally unless you have direct access to the RT. In this case I would recommend opening up a Support ticket so we can take a look. We can try and export the stuck deliveries and provide you with the CTX but the tricky part is going to be how to reprocess/trigger these emails. It may require some custom javascript in order to make some bulk trigger requests against some recipient identifier.

Regards,

Craig