Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

mass upload bulk of images in fileRessources in adobe classic campaign v7/8

Level 2

Hey,

I am looking forward to mass upload images form my local disk into adobe classic campaign server to add them to fileRessources .

I am testing to do via a js code , the issue is the JS is running on the server hence cannot browse my local disk.I thought of using a file transfer activity to upload the images from my local disk to adobe classic ,I got blocked by this error saying that no file found to transfer, here how did I set the activity , fot the url I used sftp:/clientName/incoming/.I got this error on the log.

vahide_0-1683923460265.png

vahide_1-1683923548823.png

• I have a fully hosted instance, and I am using the native sftp.

I am not sure this is the right way we use to upload files from local disk using the fileTransfer Activity.

I saw these solutions but I am not able to use any since the first step which is uploading from local disk to adobe classic server is still blocking me.

1.  https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/i-want-to-upload-i...

could you please share with me  how did you manage it. @DebabrataTripathy  @Deb_Tripathy  @Marcel_Szimonisz  @somasundaramhal @Vipul_Raghav @patrickf7466449 

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Vahide,

If you want to use the File Transfer activity and grab files from an SFTP, you will need to upload your files to the SFTP server first. The easiest way to do this in bulk, and if you know the SFTP credentials is to use an SFTP program like FileZilla or WinSCP to connect and then drag and drop the files to the desired SFTP folder. From there, you can configure the File Transfer to go out to the SFTP and pull the files onto the server.

Level 2

hey @Craig_Thonis  , thank you , I am using the native sftp that came on adobe classic server location , so I don't have any credentials to use.