Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Campaign Propositions data to Adobe Analytics

Level 5

Hi Team, 

Just like email or sms data that we can send to adobe analytics, is there any way that we can also send the offer data to adobe analytics - means the offer meta data, and the respective propositions to adobe analytics. 

If so, can i get the more insights on the same - like what are all the configurations to be done from both campaign and analytics for the same. 

Thanks,
Adithya

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @adithyacs86,

If Analytics report suite is configured to handle that data correctly, you can export the information via csv flat files onto the Adobe Analytics SFTP and set up AA to ingest data from there.

Configure delta based technical workflow(s) to export that data.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @adithyacs86,

If Analytics report suite is configured to handle that data correctly, you can export the information via csv flat files onto the Adobe Analytics SFTP and set up AA to ingest data from there.

Configure delta based technical workflow(s) to export that data.

Level 5

Hi @isahore , 

So i was more intending to send the data through the analytics connectors that we have through the OOTB workflows. 

If not yes then it is the only way is it. 

Thanks,
Adithya