Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First
Filter
  • All
  • Resolved
  • Unresolved
  • Zero replies

• 6/26/24
    Hi, I am trying to delete Datas inside a database schema using Query and the Update data activity. When I've query the data out, the preview shows 58 records which is correct. However when I run the workflow, it only shows 1 result which is incorrect. The image are as attached. As of now, there is a...

Views

Replies

• 6/25/24
    In our Hybrid model setup, following the OS upgrade prompted by an EOL issue in the production environment, we have encountered an unexpected malfunction with the SFTP account. This issue has not been observed in the UAT environments. The main distinction in the production environment is the utiliza...

Views

Replies

• 6/25/24
    Hi, I have a request where i need to use ''href'' in sms delivery, but when am trying it. I am getting the href code as it is in my sms.It is actually possible? Thanks in advance,

Views

Replies

• 6/25/24
    Hello community, I would like to have email scroll report on my email deliveries in Adobe Campaign ClassicIs there any OOO functionality to do it? Or is it mandatory to use third-party tools?Could we use Google Analytics? Thanks in advance! Kind regardsO

Views

Replies

• 6/25/24
    Hi community! We are aiming at configuring a simple pressure rule for marketing emails. I want to use the build in functionality for this, however, it seems that it is a requirement that you specify a contact date on the delivery itself. That kind of does not comply with our way of working. We alway...

Views

Replies

• 6/25/24
    Hi everyone, I'm working on an AMP mailer that allows customers to fill out a form. After they submit the form, I need to:a) Collect the form data.b) Call an external API using the collected parameters.c) Display the API response calculated field on the next page. My main challenge is how to display...

Views

Replies

• 6/21/24
    Hi there,  I have several JavaScript activities that retrieve the total record count based on split conditions. Now, I've added another JavaScript activity to extract the segment code from the split activity. Additionally, I'm attempting to access the instance.vars variable within this new JavaScrip...

Views

Replies

• 6/21/24
    Do aliases in enrichment activities need to start with "@" for example... "@segmentcode"or can I just alias it "segmentcode"?  Updating Media  Thanks!

Views

Replies

• 6/21/24
    Hello,I am configuring a simple if else statement to display content based on data being passed in targetdata in the workflow.  Here is my statement.  I have tested the "if" part alone and it works fine but once I add in the Else, I get the following error.<% if ( targetData.segment == "A" ) { %>HEL...

Views

Replies

• 6/21/24
    Hi, need help with the following task:Is it possible to automate the inclusion of UTMs in email URLs? Does it make any difference if we apply it to content blocks? Can't find documentation about it. Thanks in advance as always. Kind regards,B

Views

Replies