Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Segments in AAM for Dynamic Remarketing

Level 3

What is the best way to create segments in AAM for product dynamic remarketing (S2S integration with the DSPs), if we have a large amount of product SKUs and we want to map each product to its creative?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes, You would use a DCO tool to stich 1:1 product ads-together from various graphic elements based on what your visitors have looked at the last time (like with recommendations in Target). And then use AAM for cross device targeting, funneling, impression-capping and target high value segments based on CRM-data and past behavour.

Using a DCO-tool together with a DMP gives you a powerful retargeting tool, which enables you to personalize content, up-/cross sell and change look and feel based on personal preferences.

There is a lot of DCO-tools out there, the one Adobe have is quite good, but I might also be a bit biased in this matter .

Anyway, I would suggest you work with your AM or CSM to help building a solid DCO/AAM strategy.

Br.

Lars

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 9

Hi there,

Welcome to AAM forum!

Are you looking for an automated way of segment creation or the best practise to create segments ?

If you have a large number of traits and segments that you want to create, then you can leverage AAM APIs or can use BAAAM tool for bulk creation.

Getting Started With Bulk Management

I am assuming that you have a number of products and you want to create traits for those products and let visitors qualify for segments, and those products keep on adding.

It would be helpful if you could elaborate more about your use case.

Level 3

Hey Varun, yes. I was wondering if each product sku (that map to each creative) has to take one segment, and also what are the dynamic / automated ways if we have a large number of products and those products keep on adding. Thanks!

Employee

If you are referring to DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimization), this wouldn't be done through AAM but rather in our dedicated DCO-tool.

AAM is in it's nature a tool to create segments/audiences from a range of common visitor traits, and not 1:1 product-remarketing.

Level 3

Would it be better if the DCO tool leverages AAM and let the two work together, if AAM is already implemented? Do you mean Adobe's DCO tool or another DCO tool?

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes, You would use a DCO tool to stich 1:1 product ads-together from various graphic elements based on what your visitors have looked at the last time (like with recommendations in Target). And then use AAM for cross device targeting, funneling, impression-capping and target high value segments based on CRM-data and past behavour.

Using a DCO-tool together with a DMP gives you a powerful retargeting tool, which enables you to personalize content, up-/cross sell and change look and feel based on personal preferences.

There is a lot of DCO-tools out there, the one Adobe have is quite good, but I might also be a bit biased in this matter .

Anyway, I would suggest you work with your AM or CSM to help building a solid DCO/AAM strategy.

Br.

Lars