Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Assistance Required on getVisitorProfile method

Level 3

Hi,

We are trying to explore an option of getVisitorProfile method to show personalized content for app users. So i just wanted to know how this method will work in comparison with website users.

Example:

For all website users we will extract visitor information and their AAM segment information from cookie, based on that we will create a personalized content with the help of AEM according to their interest. For the same how can we create for app users. How the AAM segment information can be shared?. How this getVisitorProfile methods works?

Any documentation or better explanation for understanding would be very helpful.

Thanks

Keerthivasan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Keerthi,

You can refer to this doc for double checking the steps that you followed while implementing: Implementing AAM for Android

It includes some additional info on the implementation.Please let em know if it helps.

Thanks,

Shweta

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hello There,

For mobile implementation, please refer to below links:

[getVisitorProfile] Android Implementation

[audienceVisitorProfile] iOS implementation

Level 3

Thank you for sharing the links.

Actually i am looking for documentation Function prespective. Like how app will get the segments information from AAM. where the segments will be stored. How we can see those information (like one we see it cookie). Any document or details is explaining about the way it works for app will be very helpful.

Employee Advisor

Hello There,

As far as I know, there is no such direct documentation for Mobile but let me check if I can get some information on this aspect for you.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Keerthi,

You can refer to this doc for double checking the steps that you followed while implementing: Implementing AAM for Android

It includes some additional info on the implementation.Please let em know if it helps.

Thanks,

Shweta