Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Server Usage by Virtual Report Suite level

Level 3

Hi All,

hope you are doing good.

I just wanted to know is there any option to check the server usage by each VRS  ?

Any hint is really appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Server Call Usage report is not available for VRSs. You may check Occurrences to get an estimated server call count.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 2

As Virtual report suite is defined and designed based on actual report suite id (with Segment), I don't think is is feasible to check if there would be any server calls usage you would be able to measure. 

Community Advisor

Hi @deepakkv 

Switching to virtual reports suites itself remove the necessity for secondary server calls. this allows simplify analytics implementation and reduce server call consumption, and that is the best practices. 

However you can still able to see the Server call consumption for your actual report suites. Here is the reference link 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/admin/server-call-usage/overage-overview.html?lang... 

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Server Call Usage report is not available for VRSs. You may check Occurrences to get an estimated server call count.

Level 4

Hey @deepakkv - Virtual Report Suites do not use any server calls.

virtual report suite (VRS) uses segments . Data is sent to one report suite, then is divided according to segments - so there is no server call usage and hence no report is available for this.