Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Segments Not Remaining Applied to Report Builder Wookbooks After New Release

Level 1

In Report Builder 5.0, previously applied segments are disappearing from data blocks. If I open the manager on a workbook that should have segments applied, the manager shows that there are no segments applied. After reapplying the segments, saving the workbook and closing, the next time I open that workbook the segments will have once again disappeared from the data blocks. Is anyone else having issues with this?

Also, sporadically (in RB) when trying to apply a segment, all of my segments will be missing from the drop down. This seems to be fixed by logging out and logging back in multiple times but is obviously not the ideal way to solve this issue.

Is any one having these same issues or have any insight on how to fix them?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

This sounds like a bug that I'm assuming has been fixed by this point. If you are still experiencing issues with Report Builder, please open a ticket with customer care so we can get more details about your particular setup.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

This sounds like a bug that I'm assuming has been fixed by this point. If you are still experiencing issues with Report Builder, please open a ticket with customer care so we can get more details about your particular setup.