Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Seeking Best Practices for Managing Customer Journey Analytics (CJA) Overages while connecting multiple datasets.

Level 1

Hi,

I'm reaching out to seek advice and best practices on managing overages in Customer Journey Analytics (CJA).

Recently, we've experienced a significant increase in volume to CJA after enabling the Adobe Analytics report suite source dataflow connection. This increase has raised concerns about potential additional fees.

Could anyone share their experiences or strategies to handle these overages effectively? Any tips on optimizing dataflows or managing data volumes to avoid extra charges would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your guidance!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Level 4

Are you running multiple reporting suites?  

I have found using a global reporting suite greatly reduces call volume.  

Additionally if you feel the data coming in from AA is duplicative or that there are more calls then there should be, I would audit your data by creating a specific journey through your site, noting each step and then creating a report for yourself and review the number of clicks, pageviews, etc.  

If you see a significantly higher volume than expected, I would revisit the rules around the associated data elements in launch.  

Community Advisor

CJA Connections has recently added a usage tab.  This provides good insight in to the volume towards your quota.