Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Scheduled ReportBuilder File Format + Mobile

Level 2

Hi,

I've created a daily reoccurring report via RB and would like to send it in a PDF format. Many of the recipients would be viewing this report/email on a mobile device, however when i test sending it/opening it via mobile no file is present. Seems I'm only able to open it via a desktop/laptop. Any ideas on how i could embed the report in an email or have a file present to open it.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Jay,

Can you please check and confirm if indeed there is no attachment present on your email. It could be a setting on your phone or with email configuration server since you can see the email attachment on your desktop/laptop but not on a handheld device. Please check for this behavior on another phone and let us know your findings.

Thanks

Nikhil

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Jay,

Can you please check and confirm if indeed there is no attachment present on your email. It could be a setting on your phone or with email configuration server since you can see the email attachment on your desktop/laptop but not on a handheld device. Please check for this behavior on another phone and let us know your findings.

Thanks

Nikhil