Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Segments not showing up after viewing dashboard or shortened link

Level 6

Has anyone had any issue viewing segments after opening a shortened link report or clicking on a report in a dashboard? The segment menu just keeps loading and nothing shows up. It's odd because only some users are experiencing this issue. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Victor,

Can you point to some more details about this, this should not be an issue, I remember there was such issue but that was a long time back. but if you can provide some more details and submit a request to clientcare for the same, with following information:

Company Name:

Username:

Dashboard and steps to re-produce.

Regards,

Ankit Sharma

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Victor,

Can you point to some more details about this, this should not be an issue, I remember there was such issue but that was a long time back. but if you can provide some more details and submit a request to clientcare for the same, with following information:

Company Name:

Username:

Dashboard and steps to re-produce.

Regards,

Ankit Sharma

Employee

Hi Victor,

Just wanted to follow up on this issue. Are you still experiencing this issue? If yes please specify the below details:

Company Name:

Username:

Dashboard name and steps to re-produce the issue.

Regards,

Jaspreet Singh

Level 6

No. I'm not experiencing this issue anymore.

Employee

Victor,

Thank you for the confirmation. Glad the issue has been resolved now.

Regards,

Jaspreet Singh