Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Report Builder - Issue with refresh

Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to use the report builder sent by my client, as i refresh it, its throwing the error message as "Invalid requests were found during the refreshing process" Can you please help.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Aparna,

This issue can happen when cells that are a part of a report builder request are deleted or drastically modified so that report builder cannot parse the input or output locations in excel. If you edit the affected requests, you can re-specify the input and output locations and that should correct the problem.

Thanks,

Eric Hansen

Product Manager, Report builder

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 3

Hello,

in the "Manage" menu, you should be able to see which request(s) caused the error.

Level 2

Hi,

Thank you, I checked the "Manage" list and here is the error message we are getting "The Excel cells associated with input filters or output range may have been deleted, Edit the request and check its parameters".

Thanks

Aparna

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Aparna,

This issue can happen when cells that are a part of a report builder request are deleted or drastically modified so that report builder cannot parse the input or output locations in excel. If you edit the affected requests, you can re-specify the input and output locations and that should correct the problem.

Thanks,

Eric Hansen

Product Manager, Report builder