Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How do I know by which segment or types of traffic a certain a custom link was clicked?

Level 2

그림1.png

As you can see I've broken down Custom Links by Custom Link Name and got the result.

However, I'd like to see by which segment or types of traffic a certain a custom link was clicked.

How would I be able to know that?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

@hyejik65885166 Are you saying that on which URL the link was clicked ? If yes, than you can break it down by using page url dimension (if you have captured) or you can use Page dimension to check the pagename from where the link was clicked. If this is not the case than please help us in clarifying the issue more.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

@hyejik65885166 Are you saying that on which URL the link was clicked ? If yes, than you can break it down by using page url dimension (if you have captured) or you can use Page dimension to check the pagename from where the link was clicked. If this is not the case than please help us in clarifying the issue more.

Level 2
Hello, thanks for the reply but what I was asking was, how I can find out by whom the event happened. So for example, "30% of the event clicks happened by organic search visits" something like this.

Level 7
For analyzing the marketing channel related dimension, you need to use Marketing Channel dimension and then break the 'Organic search' by custom link dimension.

Level 2
Would "First Touch Channel" work? For some reason(and I don't have the right to check or modify admin setting), I don't see "Marketing Channel" in the dimension list.

Level 7
First Touch channel will tell the channels used by visitors when they landed first time on the website. So you can use that dimension if you want to check which channels and what links were involved in bringing the user to that page.

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?