Expand my Community achievements bar.

Has there been a recent change in visualisations border spacing and width?

Level 2

<Update - Looks like this was a bug and it's been resolved - yay!>

Hi AA community! Long time follower, first time poster

I can't see anything in the latest Analytics release notes but has there been recently an update so that visualisations modules no longer have a gap between each other and instead they 'connect' together? I've seen this on when using Graphs and Summary Changes modules mainly (key info has been redacted)

Cici247_0-1720500846782.png

It also seems that the visualisation width is wider than the dashboard. It also seems that the visualisation width is wider than the dashboard so it's triggering a few OCD dashboard users   - example of borders shown below 

Cici247_1-1720500999397.png

Thanks in advance for your responses! 

7 Replies

Community Advisor

I noticed that same thing, and I was discussing with a colleague... we're also not sure if this is intentional or a bug.. 

Not sure if you noticed, but the resize handles also line up in the original positions and not where the lines are... so it's making resizing more challenging.

I really hope this is a bug and it gets fixed soon... I really don't like the blocks being so misaligned either.

Level 2

Oh yes I did notice the resize handles - it threw me off! 

Fingers crossed it's a bug - but glad it isn't just us who's seeing this

Level 2

Yes, I can see it too.

Looks bug where I can see in dev tool that the padding is set to 0.

Might get fixed soon.

Community Advisor

I think this got fixed, don't see the visualization issue in my vizs.

Level 2

Update: I've checked a few dashboards this morning and it looks like it was a bug - the borders have returned back to before! Huzzah!