Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Freeform Table does not display data - Is it a bug?

Level 10

This week I have worked with relatively big Workspace projects. Each panel contains about 15 visualizations including freeform tables. A few tables may display 50 or more rows. It's very often when the freeform tables can't be read as all or a part of rows do not show any data. Looks like a bug.

Have you faced this? How often? Is there a trick to make the freeform table display data correctly?

Nothing is displayed:

Andrey_Osadchuk_0-1594742269022.png

Only part of data is displayed:

Andrey_Osadchuk_1-1594742659255.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

@Andrey_Osadchuk - Are you still experiencing this issue? Happy to look into it further for you but It looks like a few performance issues have since been resolved on status.adobe.com so I wanted to verify before I dove deeper into it.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @Andrey_Osadchuk ,

In case the table isn't displaying a data or a part of freeform table is blank, it's certainly a bug. In case the issue persists or is occurring frequently, please feel free to reach out to us. We will get it fixed.

Thank you!

Employee

Hi Andrey,

It would be worth submitting this as a ticket so that we can look into this and confirm what needs to be done.

-Sarthak

Level 10
I see this across various accounts. Would you be able to check if similar incidents have been opened with Customer Care for the last week?

Employee Advisor

Yes, @Andrey_Osadchuk ,

It seems to be a known issue. A few other companies have reported it.

We will look into it and see that it's fixed.

Thank you!

Level 10
@Ishan_Sinha_, do you have any update regarding an ETA for the resolution?

Employee Advisor

Hi @Andrey_Osadchuk ,

Currently, we have an open bug with visualization which we are working on priority. I don't see any open bug with the same issue as described - missing data. Are you still seeing the issue? If yes, we would like to look into it and get it fixed for you asap. Would you mind reaching out to Client Care with the details and we will pick it up?

Just my 2 cents with the given info - is it occurring for all the projects with large number of panels/reports, or just a single project? Are you seeing on all the browsers/machines or a specific browser, are all the users with whom the project is shared seeing the same behavior? - these details help in isolating the issue.

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Level 10

@Andrey_Osadchuk - Are you still experiencing this issue? Happy to look into it further for you but It looks like a few performance issues have since been resolved on status.adobe.com so I wanted to verify before I dove deeper into it.

Level 10
Just an update — the issue has been resolved, it's not reproducible anymore.