Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Adobe Analytics Cert Exam - Section 3: Segmentation and Calculated Metrics

loganmathewjung
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I recently took my Adobe Analytics Cert Exam and sadly failed by 1 question. By far, I scored the worst on 'Section 3: Segmentation and Calculated Metrics'. I was wondering if anyone had any resources available to sharpen my knowledge of the section so I can pass it second attempt! 

Apprecaite the help! 

1 Accepted Solution
ericmatisoff
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

Hi there,

A few resources to consider:

• Experience League has some great content worth pouring through - Guide and Tutorials and Docs, oh my!
  • The YouTube channel - adobe.ly/aayoutube - has a playlist on Segmentation and another on Calc Metrics. Highly recommended
  • Shameless plug: you may want to check out my book, which includes chapters on these topics (and of course, plenty more) in Workspace - adobeanalyticsfordummies.com

Hope that helps - and good luck with your certification!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ericmatisoff
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

Hi there,

A few resources to consider:

• Experience League has some great content worth pouring through - Guide and Tutorials and Docs, oh my!
  • The YouTube channel - adobe.ly/aayoutube - has a playlist on Segmentation and another on Calc Metrics. Highly recommended
  • Shameless plug: you may want to check out my book, which includes chapters on these topics (and of course, plenty more) in Workspace - adobeanalyticsfordummies.com

Hope that helps - and good luck with your certification!

View solution in original post