Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

custom traffic report and traffic dimension are not showing

Level 2

hi everyone,

I am currently implementing AA, but when I open the report tab there is no "Custom Traffic" menu as shown below.

fajarnugraha_0-1668596144041.png

I tried searching but nothing came up

fajarnugraha_1-1668596212487.png

I have configured the props, as shown below

fajarnugraha_1-1668651573837.png

and in the workspace it's the same when I search with the keyword "props" or "Tags" (as configured) and the results are not found

fajarnugraha_3-1668596416866.pngfajarnugraha_4-1668596443103.png

but another dimensions (evars) are shown

fajarnugraha_0-1668651506799.png

Thank you

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Assuming that variables are enabled, this is probably an issue with the setup in the Product Profile within the Admin.

Go into the admin under the Analytics Product Profile and go to Permissions. Ensure that all the reports you want to use are enabled under Dimensions and Metrics. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Assuming that variables are enabled, this is probably an issue with the setup in the Product Profile within the Admin.

Go into the admin under the Analytics Product Profile and go to Permissions. Ensure that all the reports you want to use are enabled under Dimensions and Metrics. 

Community Advisor

If these dimensions were just set up and configured today, it might take some time for them to appear?

Also, I know this is a silly question, but I have to ask... the report where you showed the Prop Configuration (image 3) is the same report that you have active when you are looking for your dimensions?

Level 2

yes it is still in the same report suite "xtremaxptrsdtest", this setting was done yesterday and today I checked "traffic variables" still not showing

Community Advisor

OK, that's very strange then....

I think @MattCoen might be on to something with the admin setup. (Not to steal your thunder matt, but I'm going to post some images for what you were describing)

In you product, you need to make sure that your metrics and dimensions are allowed to be seen. "Auto-included" is the easiest setting, so that as new items are added they will be available:

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1668657193723.png