Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics Down

Level 2

Hi,

Is there an estimated time when these tools (Reportbuilder, Ad Hoc Analysis) will be fixed?

Thanks,

Jine

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

As of 03:00 MDT, Analytics processing continues to recover. Some customers may experience data latency for up to approximately 11 additional hours while the data backlog is processed.

We will continue to provide regular updates. Our next update is scheduled for 06:00 MDT.

TM

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi, 

The issue is being worked upon as high priority, I cannot quote a time but I will update you as soon as it is fixed. Apologies.

Regards,

TM

Employee

Hi Jine,

If you are not already, you can monitor the status of Adobe solutions here http://status.adobe.com/

Regards,

Opkar

Level 2

Hi TM,

Really appreciate your quick reply and no worries.

Will just wait for any updates then. smiley

Thanks,

Jine

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

As of 03:00 MDT, Analytics processing continues to recover. Some customers may experience data latency for up to approximately 11 additional hours while the data backlog is processed.

We will continue to provide regular updates. Our next update is scheduled for 06:00 MDT.

TM