Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

2 Questions: Cumulative function seems not to work, and Yearly Unique Visitors not available in Workspace

Level 2

Hi there, two interrelated questions. Background: we have yearly KPIs (e.g. 10,000,000 Visits) and would like to create a dashboard to track progress against year goal.

Question 1: Cumulative function doesn't seem to work, either in Workspace or regular reports.

Calculated Metric definition:

Question 2: Yearly Unique Visitors doesn't appear in the list of metrics in Workspace... why? Can that be activated?

Thanks for any help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Lee,

I checked and this is a known issue with the Cumulative function. The engineering has this on low priority currently.

The workaround would be to use Report Builder and then use Excel functions to achieve this for now. Not sure if you would like to take this route though.

-Hyder

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Level 5

Why don't you just report on Unique Visitors, in a table having 'Year' as dimension... That should give you yearly unique :)

/Løjmann

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Lee,

I checked and this is a known issue with the Cumulative function. The engineering has this on low priority currently.

The workaround would be to use Report Builder and then use Excel functions to achieve this for now. Not sure if you would like to take this route though.

-Hyder

Level 1

can you send the link whre we can promote this request?

Employee Advisor

Hi Flavio, 

You will need to open a ticket with ClientCare and ask them to attach your reference to the Engineering ticket - AN-132415

Do provide the business impact as well.

-Hyder

Level 2

Thanks for the answer! At least I know I'm not using this incorrectly. Cheers

Level 2

Hello,

This issue is still happening. Any idea of where it resides in list of priority now a days?

Employee Advisor

try leaving the sort_by option blank and it should work

Level 1

Is this going to be fixed properly anytime soon? Right now it just sorts at random when I don't select something to sort by and it must be sorted ascending whereas i need to sort descending.

Level 2

Any progress on this issue? Still cant make cumulative unique visitors matching with uunique visitors total.
If I have a business target to drive 50.000 unique visitors on my site on current year, how to follow that?
Calculated metric "Cumulative unique visitor 2" is inflating numbers. If the correct valueis 4297, the cumulative value is 4748.

Damu80_1-1642506909470.png