Replies

tirumalac260025

tirumalac260025

tirumalac260025

19-10-2017

Hi Guys,

My name is Tirumal and i am working with Xerago as Sr, Account manager for Digital Analytics.

I have 9+ years in IT and 8+ years experience in Digital analytics. I have been using Adobe for past 7 years in reports and analytics. Now i have been working on the adobe implementation using various tag management tools DTM, Ensighten, tealium.

Good to be part of this community and want to learn as many things as possible.

Regards,

Tirumal

maggiewolff

maggiewolff

maggiewolff

25-10-2017

Hi all! I'm Maggie. I've been using web analytics programs for over a decade, but it was always in support of my primary role as a marketing strategist and/or content publisher. Last year I switched to a role focused solely on marketing analytics for my company. I spend most of my time in Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, and Adobe DTM, in addition to other platforms. I handle analysis and reporting and try to pitch in with tagging and implementation when it can, but it's more in a UAT and consultative role.

nishankv3274843

nishankv3274843

nishankv3274843

27-10-2017

Hello everyone!

My name is Nishank Verma and I'm currently working as Web Analytics Senior Consultant with Larsen and Toubro Infotech Ltd. Pune. I have overall 4.5 years of experience in Analytics and Web Development.

My territory of work includes end-to-end project delivery wherein I am responsible for - Analytics solution architecture design for clients to implementation of Adobe Analytics to reporting and support/enhancements.

Lately, I have been able to do several platform integrations with Adobe Analytics. Also, I am developing a keen interest in Data Science and it's Machine Learning part.

Hope to connect with you all through this forum in our endeavor to learn and grow.

Best regards,

Nishank Verma

https://in.linkedin.com/in/nishankverma

Nishank Verma (@NishankzZz) | Twitter

scottt6073095

scottt6073095

scottt6073095

10-11-2017

Hi All,

I'm Scott and I've been working specifically in digital analytics since 2010 using Google Analytics and Webtrends. I'm currently the web analyst for a software company called Esri. We implemented Adobe Analytics last year and since then have also implemented AEM 6.2 and Adobe Social. We are continuing to add more Adobe Marketing Cloud products through 2018 with Adobe Audience then Adobe Target.

I look forward to learning from the community and how to leverage all the products together in order to excel in the digital marketing space.

stavares.me/hello

Thank you,

Scott

James_Saulsbury

James_Saulsbury

James_Saulsbury

15-11-2017

Hello,

My name is James Saulsbury and I am currently an eCommerce Analytics Manager for a credit based eCommerce company which operates 12 unique websites.  I am located in Minnesota.  I have been in the eCommerce industry for the last 15 years with experience as an online merchant, online product development, online marketing, and over the last 10 years I have been focused on multi-channel and digital analytics.  If I am not sitting in front of a computer screen, then chances are I am out between the white lines on a Fastpitch field as I am a club level Fastpitch coach, as well as an organization director, and a dedicated father to my two children.  I am a comic book nerd, and really love shows like Mr. Robot, TWD, GoT.

I am on here to discuss new solutions to both new and old problems with peers.  I like providing direction based on statistically significant behavioral data - what we think, what they say, is not always what they do...and we can see this with accurate data collection and analysis.

Have a great day ahead!

James Saulsbury

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamessaulsbury/

PratheepArunRaj

PratheepArunRaj

PratheepArunRaj

22-11-2017

Hello Everyone,

Myself Arun (Pratheep Arun Raj). Working currently in Xerago Ebiz Private Limited located in India - Chennai. I have 5+ years experience in Adobe Tools and 1+ year in Management Information System. Handling Analytics Team in Xerago on Reporting and Implementation : Only on Adobe Reports and Analytics.

Certified Business Practitioner on Adobe Reports and Analytics! Completed Developer and Architect role in the same domain to successfully implement Adobe Analytics for few of our big clients.

Areas of Expertise : Adobe Reports and Analytics, Dynamic Tag Management and Mobile Marketing.

Beginner : Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager.

Interested to listen more, learn more, contribute more and dicuss more with all experts around here.

Thank You!

Arun

eric-hansen-wgu

eric-hansen-wgu

eric-hansen-wgu

04-12-2017

Hello Community,

I'm Eric Hansen, and I currently own Web & Digital Analytics at Western Governors University, a non-profit, competency-based online university headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. I've worked Analytics across various capacities for 10 years, starting out at Omniture way back in 2007. Most of my time has been spent in product management, whether for the Adobe Analytics product itself or for an Analytics practice at a company.

Best,

Eric

dedgar_emerson

dedgar_emerson

dedgar_emerson

02-01-2018

Hi everyone -- I'm Donna and I first started working with Omniture in 2005 when I was doing all the direct and internet marketing.  I've also worked with Coremetrics (now IBM), WebTrends and Google Analytics.  Up until 2 years ago, my main focus was doing the marketing itself with doing all the reporting and analysis as my second focus.  My current job is focusing on the web analytics.  I haven't worked with Omniture for 4 years.  It's great to get back into it, but it looks so different now.  I hope that I'll be able to get up to speed quickly.

LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/donnaedgar/

JenteDR

JenteDR

JenteDR

15-01-2018

Hi everyone,

I'm Jente, web analytics consultant from Belgium. As consultant, I help organizations of all sizes and industries to get more value from their web analytics data. This involves guiding implementations, defining KPI's, enhancing reporting within the organisation, linking online with offline data points, etc.

I've 3 years experience in working with Adobe Analytics and over 6 years in working with Google Analytics.

Looking forward to be an active member of this community.

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jente/

sumeetgupta

sumeetgupta

sumeetgupta

21-05-2018

Hi Everyone,

I'm Sumeet, frontend analytics consultant from India. I have around 8 years of experience Digital marketing and analytics. I have worked on Omniture and google analytics implementation requirements. I hope this community will  help me to enhance my skills.

Linkedin profile https://in.linkedin.com/in/sumeetgupta-marketer

Thanks

Sumeet