Highlighted

How can I add a list of countries to a segment?

devanm60563341

25-07-2017

Right now it appears that I have to add them one by one, each into their own filter.

Is there a way to paste a list? Seems crazy to add DOZENS of countries to report by "theater" (i.e. AMER, EMEA, APAC). Or is there another way to do this reporting?

Replies

Highlighted

devanm60563341

25-07-2017

Adobe Analytics -- under workspace I've added a segment and trying to edit it -- is there a better place to do segment building?

Highlighted
Highlighted

ursboller

MVP

25-07-2017

since i don't know anything about your current data and what segments you want to make, it's just "best guess". as far as i understand you want to add a country to a list of items (theater), right? maybe classifications? see here:

Classifications

Highlighted

ursboller

MVP

28-01-2019

would you mind sharing a picture what exactly you try to do? within segments you could add the condition "country" with "contains any of" and a list of your countries. but having more information would help to answer your question...

Highlighted

JeanTheGleaner

28-01-2019

The thing with the Countries dimension is there are only Standard filters which don't include "contains any of"

See below:

Countries Segment.png

Highlighted

JeanTheGleaner

28-01-2019

Unfortunately, we can't. This is another forum too haha. Enable SAINT classification on Geo Segmentation Countries 

Jantzen.Belliston​ , do you have any updates on the request to allow for the "contains any of" filter for the "Countries" dimension? This is in segment building (see my photo above)