Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Workload Balancer not populating anything.

Level 6

Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I am doing the online tutorials for Workload Balancer but when I click on it, I get a blank white screen. The video says I should get an option to choose "switch to workload balancer". Any ideas?

Also, is everyone else still getting their Daily Digest emails from this community? It's my morning ritual to wake-up and read through these before I start the day but I haven't been getting them for a few days now. I checked and I am still subscribed to the daily email notifications.

0694X00000Bze8eQAB.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

11 Replies

Employee

Hi Tracy,

To answer the question about the daily digest, I'm looking into the issue to see what's going on. We released a new digest email and I think it's having trouble, so if we can't get that solved we will revert back to the old one until we can get it solved.

Thanks,

Kyna

Level 6

Oh Thank Goodness, It was really throwing off my morning routine. lol

Level 10

Hi - for Workload Balancer, I some times have issues with it not coming up. Usually if I clear my browser's cache or use Incognito mode on my browser that helps.

However, I do want to ask if you have ever seen the Workload Balancer. Someone mentioned once that they had issues because the access level they had didn't have View or Edit turned on for Resource Mgmt. So if you aren't the System Admin, that could potentially be an issue too.

Hope that helps :)

Level 6

I did clear my cookies and I am the system admin but its still blank. Maybe I will try a different browser.

Level 6

Nope, tried Firefox, Chrome and Safari. All blank =(

Level 10

Yeah, definitely call support and let them know. There is definitely something wrong.

Level 6

Ok I will. I try to space out my support calls. (currently have one active).

Don't want them to start screening my calls. lol

Appreciate your help.

Level 10

HAHAHAHA! You are nicer than me. I put tickets in all the time. At one point this year, I had like 12 things all in at the same time. ;)

Level 10

Yeah, I have days where the ticketable issues pile up and I go on an entry binge of 3–4 in a day. I've had over a dozen open tickets easily and never quite get below three long-term tickets. I suspect a few of the support folks groan a little when they first see my name…but they are unfailingly nice and helpful. :-)

Employee

I have to say on behalf of our support team, they really do like helping you all. So don't feel like you're bothering them! Submit away! And @Kevin Quosig‚ I'm going to pass along your comment to them, what a nice little present for a Wednesday to share, it will make them blush! 😊

Level 4

I already have a ticket open on that issue and was told we can expect a technical fix by the end of the week.

Nevertheless, there is a workaround described with resetting user preferences.