Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront Schedules

Level 2

Hello Community, 

Context: We already set up the Schedule exceptions for public holidays in the setting. I believe after setting up that, the personal time off calendar will show the time off for public holidays automatically. 

Issue: Currently, the time off schedules for public holidays aren't showing. May I know how to fix it? 

Ryzan99_0-1706693627473.png

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Ryzan99 - So, unfortunately, when setting public holidays, it won't reflect in a user's time off calendar. However, on a user's profile you can assign them to a schedule (where the public holidays are set). Then, when they are pulled into resourcing views it is accounting for their personal time off and the schedule that was applied to their user profile.

It is a confusing experience though, I believe there are some ideas posted that might be worth an upvote to have improved in the future.

Level 10

We created a few requestor accounts for holidays in the countries we operate in. We named them "Holidays Canada", "Holidays UK", etc. We then went to each account and marked the holidays for that country as time off, then created a set of calendar filters.

ScreenShot 2024-01-31 at 4.21.18 pm.jpg