Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Workfront Research Study: Individual Contributors (i.e., non-managers)

Employee

Hi Everyone,

We are looking for 5-8 individual contributors/end users to participate in discovery research with us about how they manage their work, what they like/dislike about their work, etc. We are making a significant effort in Product to improve the individual contributor/end user experience, so we would sincerely appreciate any of you admins finding us end users to speak to soon!

Please reply to this thread if you have anyone who would be willing to speak to us.

Thanks,

Elissa

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Thanks everyone for participating! This study is now closed.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 10

Hi Elissa - Definitely have people you can talk to. Are you looking for people who use Workfront Home or people whose agencies decided to go another route as they aren't too big a fan of Home?

Employee

@Anthony Imgrund‚ It can be absolutely anyone! No restrictions. We're just interested in learning about how they work, what they like about work, etc. We'd love to hear what they do in Workfront, what they'd like to be able to do, etc.

Thank you for always being so willing to help me, Anthony. I really appreciate it!

Level 1

Hi Elissa! I have one or two folks on our team who would be willing to participate. How should I introduce them to you?

Level 8

Hi Elissa! I have a couple people that would be happy to chat!

Level 7

Hi Elissa - I would love to try to get some end-users from our company to give you feedback - shoot me an e-mail and let me know what the time commitment is and I'll see who I can volunteer!

Level 7

I bet I can find a few people, let me ask around in my team too.

Katherine

Employee

I cannot thank all of you enough for volunteering some of your individual contributors! We are interested in talking to them (45 min - 1 hr) about what they like/dislike about work (within and outside of Workfront), how they work, what applications they enjoy using, what makes them feel good about their work, etc. We are really trying to improve the Workfront experience for individual contributors, so I sincerely appreciate all of you for being so helpful. @Anthony Imgrund‚ @Katherine Stibley‚ @Sarah Nau‚ @Samantha Isin‚ @Marissa Martin‚

Here's a link to sign up for a time slot: https://calendly.com/wf-product-research/individual-contributor-discovery

Correct answer by
Employee

Thanks everyone for participating! This study is now closed.