Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Workfront Research Study: Adobe Experience Cloud Domain & Header

Employee

Hi Everyone!

We are currently recruiting WF admins, power users, and individual contributors (i.e., frontline users) to help us test different designs for the "joint" WF + Adobe Experience shell. The study will take approximately 45 minutes and will take place over the next two weeks. If you or anyone you know would be interested, please reply to this thread! It should be a fun study and you'll get to give some feedback at the end on which design you like most.

Adobe's User Labs team will be moderating these sessions, so I will give them a list of everyone's emails to coordinate signups.

Thanks,

Elissa

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Thanks, everyone! I am writing down everyone's names to give to the research team. If you are not included in this round of research, you will be contacted in a month or so for the next iteration.

Thank you, all of you, for always being willing to provide feedback! We SO appreciate you!

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Community Advisor

Count us in - I'll message you the emails for our team.

Level 2

I am interested in joining if you are still looking for participants.

Level 10

I'm in if you are still looking for folks. Tks!

Correct answer by
Employee

Thanks, everyone! I am writing down everyone's names to give to the research team. If you are not included in this round of research, you will be contacted in a month or so for the next iteration.

Thank you, all of you, for always being willing to provide feedback! We SO appreciate you!