Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Workfront and Salesforce integrations

Level 4

Has anyone used the Workfront for Salesforce plugin? I was wondering if you could share a typical workflow so I can understand the integrations better (I'm very new to integrations and workfront). Specifically, can we use automatic triggers to trigger a project creation? Also, Is there a way to send an update back into salesforce about the status of the project that the account & sales managers can see since they'll reside in Salesforce and won't have workfront accounts but need to track the progress of their sale?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi NaushinWa  - your post is likely not relevant any longer, as it's over 3 yrs later.  However, for anyone else checking this post in the future, we use Fusion to integrate with Salesforce.  We briefly tested the native integration, but it was too limited for our use cases.  We have worked wonders with Fusion for our Salesforce integration.

Level 1

Hi NickVa1, We are getting ready to integrate WF and SF and was wondering if you have typical workflow that you have used? We want external sources to enter requests that will flow through to Workfront and we would need to communicate to the external resources into WF and have it travel through SF.

Thank you in advance 

Level 10

Hi @TaraMcKinnon - if you want, we can schedule a call and I can show you what I've built and answer some of your questions?  

Level 1

I would love that! I have another partner I would like to bring along if you would be open to that? 

I have the following days/times open: 

• 12/6 - 9:45-10:30  AM EST 
  • 12/7 - 11-12:30 PM EST 
  • 12/11 - 11-3pm EST 
  • 12/12 - 2:30-4pm EST 
  • 12/14: 11-1pm EST 

Thank you! 

Tara McKinnon

tara.mckinnon@breadfinancial.com 

Level 10

Not a problem, Tara.  Feel free to invite others.
I sent you an invite for next Tuesday.  If we don't need the full hour that's fine.

Level 3

Hi ,

Did you get solution you were looking for ? We have implemented unique solution