Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Work License users access to fields on Program through Report?

Level 4

Hi there,

I have a few custom fields on a program custom form that i would like for Users with work licenses to access and update.

I created a program report pulling forward these fields and have access rights of a admin level on the report however the fields are not inline editable by the users with work license. I expected this to work but am I missing something?

Thanks.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

hi Sherri, I think this is just a case of the functionality was not meant to work in that way. If you read through this article, it's on the second paragraph:

https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=the-new-workfront-experience&topicId=Content%2FRe...

"You can allow all users to see the same results in a report as another user, regardless of their access level or permission level on the objects inside the report." (emphasis mine)

In other words all the functionality is meant to do, is to display results as though the user is an admin, and doesn't convey any further rights than this. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!