Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Why can't some people customise their home screen widgets?

Level 5

Hi, I'm trying to find the setting that allows the unlocking of the "Customise Widgets" button on the home screen. I have a user on a Reviewer license, where it's locked and I want them to be able to customise it.

Is the customise option default greyed out for particular licenses or access levels? As far as I know, we haven't restricted this int he set up.

Thanks

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Kellie, just to give you quick update. Adobe had switched it off...

MattWindsor_0-1709314461683.png

Oh the joys! Have a good weekend, and thanks for your time.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Matt - I think this might be a bug?

I just logged in as one of my reviewers and noticed that they can't customize the home area and it's not defaulting to the review widgets as explained in documentation. They have every widget pinned for them and this person has never actually logged in since they are a new user. 

Current license type Default widgets
Plan My Projects, Mentions, To-dos
Work My Work, Mentions, To-dos
Review My Work, Mentions
Request My Projects, Awaiting My Approval
Contribute My Work, Mentions
External Awaiting My Approval

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/basics/home/new-home/get-started-with-new-ho...

Level 5

Thanks Kellie, I've have a read of the EL page then raise a support ticket.

Matt

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Kellie, just to give you quick update. Adobe had switched it off...

MattWindsor_0-1709314461683.png

Oh the joys! Have a good weekend, and thanks for your time.

Level 1

Will this be a message they send out to all Adobe Workfront users or at least Admins? I was caught off-guard by this with a new user today. They are having the same problem, I guess I should put in a support ticket as well?

Level 5

Unfortunately, they didn't mention anything about sending an announcement.

Level 5

I've just seen that support messaged me later on Friday to "confirm the homepage/widget is back to working as designed".