Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar on Reports - Text Mode

Level 6
Hi Nate I think it would be great if you did a webinar on writing code for reports. I realise you have the advanced reporting class but it was a bit drawn out and I didn't really learn much if I'm honest. It would be great for some of the 'Amazing Code Writing' forum members to present, if possible. Just a thought.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 10
Nate - While you’re at it, would you implement a text mode report creation environment that gives us error messages and helps us with Syntax? WorkFront has a paradigm for doing this very thing - the custom form/custom attribute development environment would be transformational if applied to Text Mode reporting. Would you kindly get right on that for us? We’ll buy you lunch. For life. Seriously. ☺

Level 6
I second that! Laura Ray Project Support Analyst Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com< [cid:image002.png@01D235E1.4ABE1290]

Level 9
Laura and Eric, I will definitely do what I can. I'm working closely with the team that produces webinars. They're planning to amp up production to one webinar a week next year, and they're looking for topics. Any suggestions of customers that would make great presenters for either of these topics? In Reply to Lucas Eric, MPM:
Nate - While you’re at it, would you implement a text mode report creation environment that gives us error messages and helps us with Syntax? WorkFront has a paradigm for doing this very thing - the custom form/custom attribute development environment would be transformational if applied to Text Mode reporting. Would you kindly get right on that for us? We’ll buy you lunch. For life. Seriously. ☺
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 9
While we're at it... are there any other topics you'd like us to cover in webinars next year? -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 6
Scott Sax? He helped me with a tough report and seems to know what he’s talking about. Eric might know of others… Laura Ray Project Support Analyst Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com< [cid:image002.png@01D238CF.45D55400]

Level 6
I can suggest these topics… Business case Billing Dates in Workfront Thanks ☺ Laura Ray Project Support Analyst Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com< [cid:image002.png@01D238CF.7FCE06C0]