Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

We are open up our first iteration of Boards to Be..

Employee

We are open up our first iteration of Boards to Beta customers. This feature will be available for all license types including the free licenses. If you are interested in getting early access, please let me know.

30 Replies

Level 2

I am interested in having access.

Level 3

I don't know if I am too late but I would love to be a part of the beta. thank you!

Employee

Can we add lily.xu@accenture.com to the Boards demo?

Level 2

Yes. I also have five team members.

Level 1

If still available, I would like to as well.

Level 1

We would like Beta access to new Agile features too, please.

Level 2

@Leigh Burger‚ or @Patrick Muir - inactive‚ Has there been any movement on any of these requests for access or any plan for rollout. Maybe I missed it, but our org is at a decision point where we have some projects that leverage Kanban and some that use waterfall. We need to decide on a tool that can help us manage both, but the build-out of kanban is less than ideal in comparison to other systems like Kanbanize.

Any update is appreciated.

Level 10

After checking out the video orientation of Boards it seems it's a good way to circumvent using Workfront… from within Workfront!

None of the tasks need to be tied to a billable job nor are they assigned so they'll appear in the Workload Balancer or in a report. No way to track who did what or restrict access for confidentiality. No way to mark something complete or set a deadline. No governance whatsoever. It's basically digital sticky notes.

I see lot's of FREE tools out there that do the same thing but better.

Is there something I'm completely missing here?