Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to announce an open beta for Workf..

Employee

We are excited to announce an open beta for Workfront Blueprints!

Blueprints are designed to help you identify and adopt new business processes you can execute with Workfront. Each blueprint contains a project template with the supporting resources required for the template to be successfully adopted.

We are eager for you to explore the blueprints catalog in your Preview environment -- available now.

As we prepare for a full launch this summer, we want to hear your feedback on how we can improve the installation experience, the content, or anything else that comes to mind.

Three notes:

1. The blueprints catalog is currently only available in the Preview environment.

2. Access to blueprints is currently only available to people with System Administrator roles.

3. This beta experience is not part of the upcoming 21.2 release scheduled for early May.

Learn more about blueprints through the blueprints overview help article.

The best way to provide feedback is through the "Feedback" button embedded into the blueprints interface. I look forward to reading your comments.

Matt Mitchell

Sr. Product Manager

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Employee

A quick follow-up note on who has access to the blueprints beta functionality... The beta functionality is note available for customers hosted on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP). We do not currently have a timeline in place to provide an opportunity to review blueprints in beta on GCP.

As plans materialize to make it available to GCP-hosted customers, I will post back here.