Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!
SOLVED

Users who have logged time to a portfolio

Level 10

Hi WF Community,

Wondering if the following is possible within a report:

• A report that shows me all users who have logged hours to each of our portfolios
  • The users would be grouped together in a column, separated by commas (like a collection)
  • I want to include custom fields from the program object

See attached screenshot for an example.  

Thanks,

Nick

Screenshot 2023-05-08 at 10.17.37 AM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, on first thought I'm thinking you need an hour report, but I'm not easily finding a way to have all people who logged time in a column together. You could have an hour report grouped by portfolio name and then by owner, would would show you who is tracking time to the portfolio but also how much (if you summarize this grouping). Not seeing I'm able to pull program custom fields as columns in an hour report though but you may be able to with text mode. If you start with this hour report and two groupings it may prompt some ideas!

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, on first thought I'm thinking you need an hour report, but I'm not easily finding a way to have all people who logged time in a column together. You could have an hour report grouped by portfolio name and then by owner, would would show you who is tracking time to the portfolio but also how much (if you summarize this grouping). Not seeing I'm able to pull program custom fields as columns in an hour report though but you may be able to with text mode. If you start with this hour report and two groupings it may prompt some ideas!

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )