Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

I have created 2 email templates for use in Workfront Timesheets and Requests but they do not seem to be working

Level 3

I am trying to make the email template be used to send out the email when the actualCompletionDate for a request (issue) is created (The request has been completed).  I am getting the standard email that tells the requester that the request has been resolved.

Here is the setup I have completed

BillPe_0-1683307182002.png

Here is the actual template that I created for the Request

BillPe_1-1683307370587.png

Below is the body from the setup

<html>
<p>The Request<b><a href="https://choctawnationgov.my.workfront.com/description/view?ID=$$ID$$">$$name$$</a></b> has been resolved.</p>
<table width="350" style="font-size:12px;">
<tr>
<td><b>Request Queue:</b></td>
<td>$$project:name$$</td>
</tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><b>Actual Completion Date:</b></td>
<td>$$actualCompletionDate$$</td>
</tr>
</html>

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Yeah that's strange, I'd submit a ticket.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hmm, based on your screenshots it looks like you've set them up correctly, you've created the template and associated it with the reminder notifications... Assuming you're sure you'd fall into the criteria to receive this custom notification, I'm wondering if it takes overnight to set. Did you create this before today?

Level 3

Madalyn,

I created it yesterday and waited to see if I got the email at midnight but I did not

Community Advisor

You may want to submit a Support ticket to have someone look into it if still not getting them today. Have you asked other users who would be getting this if they have received the custom one or are still receiving the default notification?

Level 3

Yes, I have had other users try and they still only get the default notification

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Yeah that's strange, I'd submit a ticket.