Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

User listed as deactivated on a proof workflow

Level 4

Hello!

I was troubleshooting an issue and deactivated/reactivated a user.  Didn't fix the issue, and it created another where the user is now listed as [deactivated] on the proofing workflow so they can't access some proofs.  I've tried removing then adding them back, @ mentioning them, changing their role, sharing the proof, and have gotten nowhere.  Any ideas or tricks you can think of to fix this?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Nah, they were showing on the proof as deactivated despite being reactivated.  WF support confirmed this is a back end issue that happens from time to time.  They "flipped some switches" and fixed the issue.  Thanks Madalyn!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

I'm not quite understanding the need - you had a deactivated user on a proof that is no longer deactivated and you can't re-add them to the proof?

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Correct answer by
Level 4

Nah, they were showing on the proof as deactivated despite being reactivated.  WF support confirmed this is a back end issue that happens from time to time.  They "flipped some switches" and fixed the issue.  Thanks Madalyn!

Level 5

This just happened to me today! Support said the button they are clicking is called "unblock user" in case you ever get to support and they don't know what you are talking about