Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unlinking Proof Versions

Level 1

I need to unlink a proof. I know how to delete a proof version. I need a way to separate two proof versions OR duplicate a proof with comments and delete the proof versions. The help article says click more and select "Unlinking Proof Versions" that option doesn't exist. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Nothing like unlinking exists within Workfront Proof...the article may be referencing the standalone ProofHQ product.  You can print duplicate version you need with comments and then delete that version but you'd have to re-input that version using the print copy as there isn't a duplicate/clone feature I'm aware of...no real great options.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Nothing like unlinking exists within Workfront Proof...the article may be referencing the standalone ProofHQ product.  You can print duplicate version you need with comments and then delete that version but you'd have to re-input that version using the print copy as there isn't a duplicate/clone feature I'm aware of...no real great options.

Community Advisor

The only other thing I can suggest is, depending on the proof you can export it as a PDF with PDF markups (and then reupload it to Workfront). You won't be able to look at it in the same way you look at a regular Proof, but at least the comments will come over intact.