Level 4

The customized project report column uses the following code:

displayname=Current Task Status Details

listdelimiter=<div>

listmethod=nested(tasks).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

usewidths=true

valueexpression=IF({numberOfChildren}=0,IF({canStart},IF(CONTAINS("CPL",{status}),"",CONCAT({name}," - ",{assignedTo}.{name}," - ",{plannedCompletionDate}))))

valueformat=HTML

width=300

However I haven't been able to get to display in a correlating issues/requests report

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I haven't tried this out myself (Friday laziness) but have you tried swapping out the listmethod line? Like try using:

listmethod=nested(project.tasks).lists

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi Seth - Unfortunately, you won't be able to convert this to an issue report. Tasks are not a "collection" on the issue object type. [Collections are the many to one relationships an object has]

Not sure what your end goal is, but in the past I have kind of "faked" a request report but doing a project report but I just filter it on the Converted Issue Originator where it equal $$USER.ID. So my requesters can see only the projects that were converted from requests they made and I can showcase all the project dates and info I need to share.

Hope that helps

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I haven't tried this out myself (Friday laziness) but have you tried swapping out the listmethod line? Like try using:

listmethod=nested(project.tasks).lists

Level 4

Thanks Skye! this put me on the right track. I went with the following code and got it to display the way we wanted.

listmethod=nested(resolveProject.tasks).lists

Community Advisor

ah I see, you actually want the project that the request was converted to (I thought you wanted the project the request was logged in). Yep, that's the ticket!

Level 10

Love it! Had no idea you could do a reference inside a nested collection! Learn something new every day!!!

Thank you Sky and Seth!