Expand my Community achievements bar.

Trying to do a Project Report and am displaying the statusUpdate field but would like to find the date of the statusUpdate

Level 3

Trying to do a Project Report and am displaying the statusUpdate field but would like to find the date of the statusUpdate.  I have tried statusUpdate:date and statusUpdate:dateTime but I just get a blank.  Anyone know what the name of the date field is for the date of the statusUpdate

3 Replies

Community Advisor

hi BillPe, please refer to the API explorer whenever you're looking for any additional fields. You'll find more info on this here:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/workfront/using/adobe-workfront-api/api-general-informati...

If you think the status Update contains additional information (e.g. date or time), this information would be stored in the References tab of the Project object. If it isn't there, it means it probably doesn't exist (you can sometimes toggle to the Unsupported API version in order to see additional fields).

(Spoiler alert: it probably doesn't exist.)

Employee

To add, I did look over the API Explorer and do not believe that this is something available at this time. Please consider submitting an idea for this if it is something you'd like to see added in the future. 

Community Advisor

Hi @BillPe -

What if you use last note instead of status update? Will that get you what you need from a data perspective? If so, you can do last note entry date