Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Transitioning to the new Workfront experience: Take a survey to be entered to win!

Employee

We want to hear how it’s going as you transition to the new Workfront experience. If you take this survey between March 15 and April 15, you’ll be entered to win our weekly drawing for a $50 gift card. After the survey closes on April 15, we will also be drawing one grand prize winner of 4 FREE Workfront consulting hours where you’ll get dedicated one-on-one time with a Workfront expert to tackle any questions you have.

Take the survey today!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

This survey is now officially closed, and after a very fancy random number generator drawing we have a winner for the promised 4 free Workfront consulting hours!

🎉 Congratulations @Kevin Quosig‚, keep an eye out in your email for how to redeem your prize! 🎉

Thank you to everyone who participated in the survey and shared feedback. Throughout the last month we've been consolidating and sharing your feedback with the product team and using it to update and build resources to support other's transitions and more.

Even though the survey is now closed, we always want to hear your feedback, so please keep it coming through Innovation Lab ideas and votes, the "Give Feedback" option in the application and through your account teams.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Employee

Huge thank you to everyone who took the survey already. Our first $50 gift card winner is @Erica Lorenzo‚ ! Congratulations!

We'll draw another winner next week, so if you haven't entered yet, you've still got time to put your name in to win those 4 FREE consulting hours, and to give us super valuable feedback. We've already shared a lot of the results with our product team, so thank you to those who have shared their valuable insight.

Level 3
Omg how exciting! How do I claim the $50 gift card?! Erica L. Lorenzo Writer-Editor | Marketing & Business Development | BKD 910 E. St. Louis Street, Suite 400 Springfield, MO 65806 417.831.7283 Ext. 10061 [cid:image001.jpg@01D601F6.69ACC040]<>

Employee

Hi Erica! I sent it to you via email today. If you don't get it soon, please let me know directly, kynab@adobe.com.

Level 7

Does this include people who already moved everyone in his instance over to the NWE (John asks greedily)?

Employee

YES. We would love to hear from those who have already gone through it all, share with us your thoughts and your experiences - and anything your users have shared as feedback as well!

Level 7

Done. Crossing my fingers for a gift card! (Although I'd take Fusion consultant hours as well. :D)

Employee

Another week, another winner! We are LOVING the feedback you are all sharing, so please keep taking this survey, we will continue to draw winners and everyone who enters is also eligible to get the free consulting hours! Congratulations to @Jenny Williams‚ our lucky winner this week! We'll be reaching out with your gift card today via email.

Employee

And for our third winner, the lucky @Sara Allen‚ is our gift card recipient for the last week! We'll be sending your gift card today via email!

Employee

Hello again everyone and happy Friday! Our final winner of the gift card is @Thomas Nalepa‚ ! We will send your gift card today via email! There is still one more week to take the survey and everyone who does will be entered to win 4 free consulting hours... so share your feedback if you haven't started the transition from Classic to new Workfront experience, you're done with the switch, or you're right in the middle of it, we want to hear from all of you!

Kyna

Level 2

Hey thanks! We're almost done transitioning our group!

Correct answer by
Employee

This survey is now officially closed, and after a very fancy random number generator drawing we have a winner for the promised 4 free Workfront consulting hours!

🎉 Congratulations @Kevin Quosig‚, keep an eye out in your email for how to redeem your prize! 🎉

Thank you to everyone who participated in the survey and shared feedback. Throughout the last month we've been consolidating and sharing your feedback with the product team and using it to update and build resources to support other's transitions and more.

Even though the survey is now closed, we always want to hear your feedback, so please keep it coming through Innovation Lab ideas and votes, the "Give Feedback" option in the application and through your account teams.