Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Unable to open layout templates in Classic?

Level 4

Not sure if this is a bug or by design, but I get a That page doesn't exist error when trying to open any of my layout templates in Classic. Anyone else experiencing this?

I'm trying to compare the layout templates in Classic to the templates in NWE (2 browsers) so I can be sure to capture all the right details for each role.

Thanks in advance!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

I was having issues with that a few weeks ago - instead of using the 'switch to classic' option, I unenrolled myself from NWE, closed all browser windows, and logged back into Workfront and I was able to get to my layout templates. After I did that once, I was able to use the 'switch to classic' and not get errors.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 7

Hi Amy,

You have to be in classic to see the classic layout templates and in NWE to see the new layout templates. You can't have yourself logged in one browser window as classic and one in NWE. I have gotten around this by using a test admin account logged in as a classic user and logging in as myself in NWE so I can do the comparison.

Hope that helps!

Level 4

Hi @Sarah Nau‚ - Thank you for your response, but I have tried it logged into only Classic. Still no dice. 😣

Correct answer by
Level 7

I was having issues with that a few weeks ago - instead of using the 'switch to classic' option, I unenrolled myself from NWE, closed all browser windows, and logged back into Workfront and I was able to get to my layout templates. After I did that once, I was able to use the 'switch to classic' and not get errors.