Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Tracking agency POs and hours in Workfront projects

Level 2

Hi - As we ramp up our use of creative agencies for our marketing team, I was looking for guidance and best practices for tracking projects against purchase orders, adding budget numbers to the projects and applying invoices. Has anyone found a really smooth way to assign work to a third party apply incoming bills and keep a track of how much has been spent on what and with whom.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Rob,

I invite you to consider our Estimate/Invoice and Budget Vs Actual solutions, which are designed to neatly meet the requirements you're describing from right within Workfront.

Regards,

Doug

Hi Doug - Those look very powerful and definitely would help, but I really feel like that level of investment will not fly at this stage in our process development. Really I am trying to use Out of the Box WF tools to ensure we implement some form of tracking. Thanks!

Employee

Hi Rob,

Just as a heads up as well, we do have a group specifically dedicated to @Creative Agencies‚ as well, so you might want to join that group and browse the discussions there too.

Kyna

Workfront Community Manager

Level 2

Ok this is fantastic. Thanks Kyna!