Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Is there a way to add an image to a dashboard?

Level 3

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Florence,

One approach is to add an External Page to the Dashboard that points to the URL of an image you've added to Workfront (TIP: preview it in a browser and grab that url) so it is visible as a reference (e.g. next to the Real Report).

For more background, I invite you to also read these Embed External Web Page and External Page In Dashboards posts.

Regards,

Doug

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 7

Florence - can you elaborate on what you are looking for here?

Level 3

I would like to include an image of a static list next to a report in a dashboard. I could have sworn I saw someone post a way to do this at one point but I can't find that thread any longer. I think it had something to do with creating a descriptive text field.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Florence,

One approach is to add an External Page to the Dashboard that points to the URL of an image you've added to Workfront (TIP: preview it in a browser and grab that url) so it is visible as a reference (e.g. next to the Real Report).

For more background, I invite you to also read these Embed External Web Page and External Page In Dashboards posts.

Regards,

Doug