Expand my Community achievements bar.

Tracking agency POs and hours in Workfront projects

Level 2

Hi - As we ramp up our use of creative agencies for our marketing team, I was looking for guidance and best practices for tracking projects against purchase orders, adding budget numbers to the projects and applying invoices. Has anyone found a really smooth way to assign work to a third party apply incoming bills and keep a track of how much has been spent on what and with whom.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Rob,

I invite you to consider our Estimate/Invoice and Budget Vs Actual solutions, which are designed to neatly meet the requirements you're describing from right within Workfront.

Regards,

Doug

Hi Doug - Those look very powerful and definitely would help, but I really feel like that level of investment will not fly at this stage in our process development. Really I am trying to use Out of the Box WF tools to ensure we implement some form of tracking. Thanks!

Employee

Hi Rob,

Just as a heads up as well, we do have a group specifically dedicated to @Creative Agencies‚ as well, so you might want to join that group and browse the discussions there too.

Kyna

Workfront Community Manager

Level 2

Ok this is fantastic. Thanks Kyna!