Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Text mode, how to count if Planned completion date is same or more than 3 three days than task Entry date?

Level 1

Hi, Does anyone have an idea how to compare planned completion date and entry date. I was asked to count this value and then if the planned completion is more than than 3 days from the entry date, add text on the column.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Mari,

Using the following text mode in a column on your view will count the number of weekdays between the task entry date and planned completion date:

displayname=Days between entry and PC

textmode=true

valueexpression=WEEKDAYDIFF({entryDate},{plannedCompletionDate})

valueformat=HTML

The following text mode will return the text '3 or more days' if the difference between entry and planned completion is greater than or equal to 3, else it will return 'Less than 3 days'

displayname=3 days or more?

textmode=true

valueexpression=IF(WEEKDAYDIFF({entryDate},{plannedCompletionDate})>=3,'3 or more days','Less than 3 days')

valueformat=HTML

Hope that helps!

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 1

Hi Richard!

Thank you so much, that works just perfect.

I actually use this to Ad-hoc calculation where we see if work order is so called fast order or not.

Thanks one more time and have a nice summer!

Best Regards,

Mari Perasto