Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!
SOLVED

Text mode help: Calculate issue dates' difference in Assignment report

Level 5

I would love a text mode expert's help. I am trying to display in the View of an Assignment report the duration in weekdays from Entry Date to Actual Start Date. I'm wondering if it's an object type discrepancy... do I need to add in a reference to the "issue" object type in the code because it's an Assignment report vs. an Issue report? I've tried about a dozen different things just by researching Workfront One documentation and discussions. The two that I thought would work are these If anyone wants to take a look and offer suggestions, much appreciated!

displayname=Response Time

textmode=true

valueexpression=WEEKDAYDIFF({entryDate},{actualStartDate})

valueformat=HTML

-or-

linkedname=direct

querysort=entryDate

textmode=true

valueexpression=ROUND(WEEKDAYDIFF({entryDate},{actualStartDate}),2)

valueformat=HTML

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi - because an assignment object type is tied to a few object types, you have to reference them in your calculation:

textmode=true

valueexpression=WEEKDAYDIFF({opTask}.{entryDate},{opTask}.{actualStartDate})

valueformat=HTML

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi - because an assignment object type is tied to a few object types, you have to reference them in your calculation:

textmode=true

valueexpression=WEEKDAYDIFF({opTask}.{entryDate},{opTask}.{actualStartDate})

valueformat=HTML

Level 5

Woo hoo! You know, I tried opTask on other attempts but didn't have the brackets and periods right. Thanks, Anthony!