Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with boards?

Level 7

Are you users having issues with boards crashing, error messages, cards not working correctly, etc.? We have had several people reach out to us about it. One group has even stopped using boards altogether. I know last Friday, 9/27, there was an identified issue that was published. However, we have experienced this for quite a while.

I did submit a support ticket and will continue to do it as more users reach out. My ask of you is, if you are experiencing similar problems, please turn in support tickets with the details. The more we provide to them, the more it will help them figure out how to stabilize it or have these concerns escalated to a high priority.

Thank you.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 9

Up until a few weeks ago they had been steadily degrading to the point of being completely unusable for my entire instance. There were over/under bets during calls about how many people it would take to make a single change with each card we reviewed. During the Product presentation on Boards on the 12th we were told how wonderful they are by someone who didn't seem to know they had issues at all. After some complaints, we were told to "just rebuild the boards, that fixes everything". We were also encouraged to file support tickets if we had any occasional issues.

So I tried to rebuild one of my critical Boards, just to test the suggestion. I couldn't even successfully create the Board at first and then encountered every last error all over again trying to rebuild it. So no, 'just make a new one' isn't a valid fix. 

About a week later, I brought up the Developer Tools in Chrome and tried to go about my day normally. Refresh my screen to load my Board, encounter an error. Immediately download the data logged in Network traffic. (Export HAR). Try and create a card, encounter an error. Download the log data. I did that over and over for about an hour, downloading log data for every error I ran into just trying to work normally. Then I sent all of those traffic logs in on my ticket, which does actually seem to have helped engineering start tracing what's actually happening with the server.

It's overkill to expect regularly, but if you're frustrated and have time to pull the data, it might help them sort it out?