Expand my Community achievements bar.

Send Report Repeating Delivery and Deliver this report with the Access Rights of field question

Level 3

I've recently started using Send Report Repeating Delivery and have a question about the Deliver this report with Access Rights section.
One admin set up a report with multiple repeating report deliveries, each delivery with different "deliver the report access rights". When I went into the same report and reviewed the existing repeating report deliveries set up, the deliver report with access rights field choice changes to me, the logged in user. Is that expected behavior? I would think the repeating delivery set up would stay as set up, but it doesn't appear that it does in the deliver report with access rights section.

I'm able to add $$USER.ID to the deliver this report with access rights section without an error and the report gets delivered, but the user's report permissions aren't honored if delivered in a non-html version. 

Also, if I add another Repeating Delivery to this report, then all the existing Repeating Delivery setups change to me in the deliver the report access rights field. If I make a change in that field to another user, then that user name shows up in all the existing Repeating Delivery setups. Is this the way it's supposed to work? Thanks for any help with this question. 

0 Replies